- I am 19 years old.
- My hometown is Cedar Park, TX
- I am currently attending Texas Christian University (Go Frogs!)
- I am a Flute Performance major and a Psychology minor.
Among my hobbies are:
- Making music. Duh! I am pursuing my Bachelor of Music for Flute Performance, but I also play piccolo and am learning alto saxophone (slowly but surely.) I am passionate about many things, but music tops the list! (Interested in seeing a couple of my videos? Here are a few!)
- Bullet journaling. My bullet journal is how I organize my life, both methodically and creatively! See my bullet journal tag for my posts about this! Or, check out my Instagram.
- Books. I am proud to say that I am pretty much always engulfed in some sort of book, fiction or nonfiction! Check out my Goodreads account for my many shelved books.
- Writing. I’ve aspired to be a writer (poet, novelist, columnist, opinion blogger, you name it) for as long as I can remember. This is me pursuing that aspiration! I write about anything and everything I’m passionate about. I hope you enjoy what I share!
- My other hobbies include baking, cooking, gardening, crocheting, hiking, running, and laughing 🙂